Because Thomas Insights has you covered.
The business world already had its toes in the online water but thanks to COVID-19, we’ve all been forced to plunge right into the deep end. There’s really no need to worry about failing (or flailing), however – the Internet has so many resources available, your webinars are sure to be a success.
We read a lot of articles about working in the new online reality (as mentioned before, we’ve been virtual for years), but this one is perhaps the best of the bunch. It covers everything thoroughly, including:
- The types of webinars (training, communication, thought leadership),
- Webinar formats (conversations, interviews, Q&A),
- Which platform to choose,
- Marketing and advertising, and
- Your webinar’s key elements.
Give the article a good read, check out the platforms listed, and think about how to structure and market your next webinar. It only takes a little planning to ensure your online event is a big success.
View our disclaimer.