What are Canadian manufacturers thinking about the year ahead?
This – and many other questions – were answered in last week’s 2019 Manufacturing Outlook Report webinar. The report (a joint presentation between SYSPRO and Next Generation Manufacturing Canada) offered insights into the mood and concerns among Canadian manufacturers.
Insights gleaned from the report include:
- A mood of cautious optimism among Canadian manufacturers,
- Controlling/reducing costs topped the list of business challenges in the manufacturing sector,
- Fewer companies are targeting international growth ,
- ‘Competition’ was listed as the largest barrier to global growth,
- Companies have an increased need for cyber security strategies, and
- Strategies Canadian manufacturers can embrace to build for success.
Read our disclaimer.