Well then, you’ll want to mark January 28 on your calendar.
USA: Kicking Off a New Era of North American Trade is a session designed to explore business opportunities between Canada and the U.S. East Coast and Great Lakes regions. We’re joining a panel of speakers to talk about opportunities in various industry sectors including aerospace, agriculture, defence, food & beverage, ICT, and more.
This is a vital event for anyone looking to expand in North America. Statistics back this up; did you know:
- There are more than 10 trade and investment agreements that involve Canada and the U.S.,
- Canada and the U.S. enjoy the largest trading relationship in the world,
- Almost 400,000 people cross the shared border daily, for business and/or pleasure,
- Canada is the U.S.’s largest customer (buying more U.S. goods than China, Japan, and the U.K. combined), and
- Canadian companies operating in the U.S. directly employ 500,000 Americans.
Working together makes good economic sense.
This event begins at 9 am and takes place at the Ontario Investment and Trade Centre at 250 Yonge Street, in downtown Toronto. Click here to register – and see you on the 28th!
View our disclaimer.